Wednesday, March 19, 2014

ONE IS NEVER OVERDRESSED.
















"One is never overdressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress" - Karl Lagerfeld

Yap, might work for some people but I'm not sure if it does apply to myself. I used to wear dresses a looot but this was at a time when I still managed to go out with friends like every other night. When I look for outfits I look for something I feel confident in but I have to admit that my outfits are not the most comfortable ones. Really they're not. There's a reason for that. Knowing myself being all spontaneous at some time or another I like to wear outfits that are not too underdressed just because you never know where you might end up at the end of the day. I like to dress up while being on the safe side. And this is what I do.
I think yesterday's outfit is a good example to show you what I mean. I feel like I could go anywhere  (of course not necessarily a wedding) with this outfit.
So I like to use the K.L. quote in a modified way : "One is never overdressed or underdressed with a little black dress."You can never go wrong with black and it's super easy to pair. Even if I'm not wearing the LBD I don't feel over or underdressed at all. The blazer gives the whole outfit the classy flavor while the leather shorts and the hat ensure to give the look a slack laid-back touch.

So it's up to you. Day or night? ..Would you rather take me out for ice cream or drinks?
Hope y'all had a good day!

<3

wearing// shorts MONKI sorry can't find them in their online shop (similar here and here) blazer MANGO top, hat H&M shoes ZARA envelope clutch UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON sunnies &OTHERSTORIES

all pictures by Kirstin Claudine D.

No comments:

Post a Comment