Sunday, April 6, 2014

CANDY CRUSH





Candy Crush? I hate the game but thought this would be a nice caption
for this candy colored outfit I wore on friday. I know I'm a bit late... 





 I bought this satin pants in the Philippines and loved them ever since.
They're perfect especially on hot summer days. There's only one thing
that I absolutely hate about them. I love wearing this pants having
my top tucked in but I always need a longer shirt, blazer or whatever to cover my rump
because they are very much see-through so if you go out for a nice walk
you would definitely invite everyone to take a look on what you're 
wearing underneath. Anyways ...



I thought I'd never wear this blazer again. There was a time when I was addicted 
to wearing this blazer until I got tired of looking at myself wearing this bright color.  
It's all water under the bridge now! I think these color combination
is perfect for spring and summer days.










I went for this white plimsolls to add something a little more casual to this 
youthfully but classy outfit. I think this outfit would also work with nude heels.

Well, well. And that was about it ! Have a good start into a new week !

pictures by Kirstin Claudine D. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment