Monday, August 11, 2014

SHEER & CLEAR



First of all excuse my bad hair day. It was just too hot and there was no way I'd blow dry my hair so
they are air-dried and the result came out like a beachwave-fail.
Second thing: My little cousin forced me to take pictures without my sunnies. I really get blinded
by the light easily so that's why this came out. No worries I'm fine it just looks like I'm kinda pissed.
It is not often that I show my slitted eyes but yeah... maybe it's about time (ooor not).


look! there wasn't even a single sun ray and i was bliiiinded by the light

So y'all might have noticed that I'm a sucker for blouses. I think these are MY basics. For me blouses
are like simple tees. You can wear them on different occasions, fitted or loose, casual or classy.
The other day I picked up this beautiful blouse by MANGO. On hot summer days I personally
don't wear cotton blouses so I went with this sheer fabric and  wore a bandeau underneath.
Even this blouse has long sleeves you really feel lightly-dressed. This sheer blouse with it's
beautiful print on it is definitely one of my faves at the moment and I think I can combine it with
different pieces and different styles.



This time I added my silver statement necklace to match it with my fave metallic sandals just to
jazz up this very light and also very bright outfit a little. Yeah.. Some say the combination of
gold and silver brings bad luck. Who cares? I sometimes(!) really love to go for the combination
of gold and silver because seriously. Everyone would go crazy by matching EVERYTHING. AND
it can get boring at some time! Last week this beautiful iPhone case was delivered ... 





When I got my new iPhone I really told myself that I would stick to one iPhone cover but when these
cases arrived I just had to use them (yes - them. I also have a black one). It's just so cute and so girly
and sometimes I just need this girly stuff just because it makes me feel good :P.
I'm not saying that these cases are handy or easy to manage because as you see they take a little more
space in your purse and wearing it like a bag makes me feel so uncomfortable because I panic about
dropping my phone. At least it looks cute huh? :P







 
 Well, hope you all had a great monday and a good start into a new week!
<3
wearing// blouse MANGO shorts NEW YORKER sandals STRADIVARIUS statement necklace, wrist bangle SM ACCESSORIES PH, sunnies SUNNIES STUDIOS: THE ROONEY chanel phone case ETSY 

No comments:

Post a Comment