Tuesday, April 9, 2013

NOIR TODAY

Hello everyone, 

so this is my very first outfit post. 
 












wearing // shoes MANGO glasses RAYBAN bag MICHAEL KORS top MANGO blazer VINTAGE CESAR GAUPO rings MANGO & ALDO arm chain MARC BY MARC JACOBS watch CASIO 

side note // I'm really not a sneaker person. The only sporty kinda shoes i own are my freeruns. I was looking for cool, comfy shoes for ages - and i found them! :) 
Especially the soft color of these sneaker wedges was reason enough for me to buy them. They are soooo comfortable and i feel like i'm still staying true to myself. That's the most imporant thing right?


pictures by Katja Kay Sabando


2 comments:

  1. I love how you styled your black outfit with golden accessories! Looks great on you:) Your blog is really great by the way:)

    I'd be very happy if you'd take a look on my page:)
    fashiones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad you like it.

      I'm sure i'll check on yours very soon :)

      Delete