Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MQVFW14: OFS PERSPECTIVE



 



spotted: the beautiful deaa from les factory femmes



spotted: Jasmin did a great job on the runway




missed to capture the model on the runway and got the crowd instead. spotted: newkissontheblog


dea again. she definetely rocked this outfit !










blurred but still love this pic


I have to admit I was pretty lazy that day and didn't take that much pictures.
That has to do with the fact that I was pretty unprepared and didn't delete the pics from my camera.
So I ran out of memory and at first I was deleting the pics. But as you can see in the pictures I was
pretty late by taking the pictures so the quality wasn't good at all. After a certain time I decided to
just watch the shows and to savour the moment. This is pretty much what I've got and I know
they're not perfect at all. Just wanted to share my perspective with you. Hope that you still enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment