Tuesday, December 9, 2014

OFSUNIFORM



Hey everyone,
after sleeping the whole day after arriving in Vienna yesterday, and attending my seminar this
morning I finally found some time to post one of my outfits I wore in Berlin. I found this cute
polka dot jumper and paired it with a white simple collar blouse. I went for my faux leather skirt
for the bottom part and rounded the outfit up with a simple black coat and a colorful scarf. My
outfit kinda reminds me of a school uniform like those they wear in movies.
I think it's the scarf in combination with the collar that gives my outfit this scholastic touch.



Nevermind, just wanted to share this outfit real quick and show you one of my fave pieces of
accessories at the moment: my silver ear cuffs. I think they can make the simplest outfits appear
so graceful and elegant but yet fresh and young. You'll find the details of this outfit at the bottom
of this post.








wearing// white collar shirt, coat MANGO polka dot jumper PRIMARK faux leather skirt H&M 
ear cuffs FOREVER21 shoes ALDO shopper bag SOME BOUTIQUE IN FLORENCE

pictures taken by my talented cousin Marc Cortez

No comments:

Post a Comment