Friday, April 10, 2015

ON BENDED KNITS



I mentioned that I was saving my last outfit post so I could still provide you with some content 
even if I don't have time to shoot new outfits atm. So this is what I wore on my last day in London
when I was spending the whole day at my favorite place over there: The Tower Bridge. I love
to just walk around and sit there, reading magazines and enjoy the view. Actually this time
I really was there from day to night just because I wanted to show my aunt, who was visiting 
London for the first time, how the Tower Bridge looks like during the day and at night. 



It was quite windy so I had to play the layering-game again. My coat was sorta thin so I just threw 
my scarf over and it still added some laid back but not so scruffy look to it.
 Still wanting to add some color to this outfit, I decided to go for a more colorful knitwear this time 
and in combination with the rooneys it was a match.



Just take a look at the pictures though,  because I really don't have the time for a lot of blabla now, 
even if I'm feeling bad not being able to give a 100% atm but I gotta save my energy and 
writing skills/ideas for my thesis which is due at M I D N I G H T.  So enjoy the pictures and
I promise, I'll be back in my entirety pretty soon. I'm down on bended knits knees, beggin' you 
pardon. 







Wish you all a wonderful weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment