Friday, April 3, 2015

BUBBLE GUM ON BRICKS


Hello, hello! 
Being back in Vienna also means that reality hits me right in the face. Yesterday was my first day 
back at work and my final paper is due in about ten days. This means that I am not able to post as 
much as I did during the last weeks. At least I thought so. I shouldn't even write this blogpost right
now. When I was taking a look at my schedules, I was thinking of how to manage to put in my next 
outfit shoots and realized that I simply won't be able to shoot them. I know that some of you won't 
understand how I'm not able to accommodate a number of things within one day. If you can do it, 
well, good for you. Then let me know how you do it. And let me tell you one thing in advance: 
I need as much sleep as a newborn does. So cutting on that one is really not the answer that I'm 
looking for. 

Today I also realized that I have only 12 weeks to go, until I finally will be able to say that I have
got my bachelor's degree. This is why I was telling myself that I really, really have to prioritize 
wisely now and so I toyed with the idea of going offline for a week or even two. 

YEEEP, riiiight. N O T A N O P T I O N at all. 


Well, I knew that being lazy on my days off work would pay off at some time. So that's why I decided
to wait with my last two outfit posts from London, and voila! Now I can share them with you while I 
don't have enough time to work on some new content. So here we go, let's start with the first one that
I've got left for you: 

It's actually the brightest and most colorful outfit that I wore during my stay
over there. I really felt like combining these candy and bubble gum colors and still add a little 
pop by wearing my sunnies. I'm not even gonna lie, it was too cold for this outfit. But that was fine
just because I was feelin' myself.



While shooting this outfit, I felt like a bubble gum on a brick wall. I love, love, looove these colors. 
This outfit is similar to my CANDY CRUSH outfit, just a little bit more casual. Yep, same pants as in 
the Candy Crush post. 







Can't wait to repost this jacket with an all-white-outfit. But it's fine. I should write my dissertation 
anyways AND the weather still sucks so it can and has to wait. Well, gootta say bye for now. My 
reminders are already showing up on my desktop, telling me that I should get some shit done now. 
Hope you still like this superquick outfit-post. Bye for noooow! 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment