Friday, October 16, 2015

KNITWEAR PROBLEMS



Berlin. It's gettin' cold. And there's one thing I forgot. I forgot all my winter jackets in Vienna. 
Still two weeks left until I fly back to get some things done. Will I survive these temperatures?
I could buy a jacket here but let's be honest. This winter came way too early. So I am convincing
myself that I will survive the next couple of days with my hardcore-layering methods. 



If I survived years of my own stupidity of always wearing skirts or dresses at sub-zero temperatures,
this will be an easy game. 





After all, there's one thing I always asked myself. My knit-jumper is cosy and really thick. It keeps
me warm. Unfortunately days are getting colder and wearing a jumper without a jacket won't be 
enough. Wearing a thick sweater leads to one major problem: My arm won't fit through the sleeve
anymore. No. I won't buy my jackets one size bigger. First of all: They just fit right. Second of all:
If I'd go for a larger size, the over-all fitting won't look good anymore. Also, only thicker knitwear is
leading to this problem. But wearing a lighter jumper leads to the problem of freezing. I know if I'd
just buy a winter jacket, all problems would be solved. But there are still between-season days where
no one would wear a winter jacket. What do you do in that case? 






wearing// dress VINTAGE knitwear H&M scarf H&M bag SM ACCESSORIES PH leather optic 
pants PRIMARK shoes MONKI sunnies RAY-BAN

pictures: Emina Babic

No comments:

Post a Comment