Sunday, October 18, 2015

NOT MY STYLE SUNDAY




I don't have much to say. Just one thing: SHOES - ACTUALLY NOT MY STYLE.
And I think y'all guessed so by reading my FINALLY post a few days ago. Well, here's a
new category of OFS. I'd like to call it: "NOT MY STYLE sunday"




The funny thing is, that I bought these pair of sneakers like when I was at the age of 13 or 
14 I guess. Yes, they still fit. And yes, I still didn't throw them away. Now I think that they're 
kinda cute. But this doesn't mean that they fit my style. They actually don't. I'd prefer to walk
around the streets of Berlin in my much loved heels. Too bad that the construction of the streets
here makes it impossible to wear them. What I like about these so called shoes?
I like the white in combination with the lilac touch. Another funny fact is that they 
were actually never comfortable at all. But I think that is because I was never a sneaker person. 
For me, they're just too flat. After wearing them, my feet hurt like hell and my feet were sore as f*. 
Guess this was the last time wearing them. Or maybe not. We'll see. 






No comments:

Post a Comment