Sunday, July 28, 2013

TOUCHED DOWN IN BARCELONA

Finally arrived in Barcelona. I'm kinda tired, though it was just a 2 hour flight. But yah.. I always am.




Walking around a bit through the city we ran across the Philippine Embassy by pure chance.

This is my first time in Barcelona. I've never been here before and on our first day
I already know that this place will be one of my favourite places.
 Plaça Reial



Strikin' a pose on the 1.2 kilometres long street Las Ramblas.





From my cute little balcony. View to Ras Lamblas
Confession: I'm addicted to palm trees. Love them !

On the way to check out the beach Barceloneta. In the back: The monument of Christopher Columbus at Port Vell.
Barceloneta Beach - Mom loves the beach as much as I do

Port Vell


My Dad
Charly Fresh goes Barcelona
AAAAND of course my first day in Barcelona wouldn't be complete without a little
shopping - all from MANGO



We decided to celebrate my mothers birthday in a different way this year, so here we are: BARCELONA.

No comments:

Post a Comment