Sunday, July 7, 2013

WAKE CONTROL VIENNA 2013

Ready for some Interviews

Wakeboardlift


 





A lil' instagrammin'










Waiting for the next rider with a different kind of accessory

Yay for pink business cards

Mr. Epstein himself






It's a wrap. THANKS Wake Control Vienna for having me!
This is what I do when I have a day off from the hotel. I work for the C&L Magazine. This time they sent me to the Wake board Cup Wake Control last friday. The finals were on saturday and I was there for the qualifications. Good music, good weather, food and drinks at Wake Up Strandbar and a lot of nice people. I got to talk to some of the contestants and I have to say all of them were just sooo nice and friendly. They took their time for an interview even when they were nervous about the results.

As a matter of fact I really enjoyed watching the spins and stuff and whatever they call it haha. It was just a nice event - something different. Too bad I didn't make it to the finals the next day. If you're from austria or at least speak a little german you can check out my articles about the Wake Control 2013 on C&L or just go to the Facebook Site - you'll also find it there.

Click here for article #1 or here for #2. If you wanna read more you can click here or go to :
Wake Control
Wake Control Vienna on Facebook
 
pictures by Katja Kay Sabando (if you want to see more pictures go to C&L for the gallery)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment