Thursday, October 30, 2014

GIRLY YET COMFY

Hey everyone! As promised here is my 2nd outfit-post of my little Italy trip. For a day trip to Pisa
I decided to keep it comfy yet I wanted to give it a little girly touch. So I paired this girly crop top
with a leather jacket and kept it comfortable with white sneakers. I think that nowadays you can pair
everything with sneakers and still look classy. Who'd ever thought that I would think this way? 
I guess Sincerely Jules was a big influence to this mindset. I'm a big fan and everyone who knows me also 
can witness that I was allergic to any kind of sporty looking shoes for a long long time. 

So here are a few pictures I took and look at that mind-blowing backdrop! 
You'll find the details to this outfit at the bottom of this post. 











 shoes RIVER ISLAND jacket, leggings H&M top ? (GIFT) bag SM ACCESSORIES PHILS

No comments:

Post a Comment