Monday, October 20, 2014

PIRATE SKULL SUNDAY



Hey everyone! A few days ago I posted a video of the last shooting I did with my dearest talented,
creative friends. #teamOFS. In case you haven't seen it yet click here or visit my facebook page.
I had too much fun shooting this outfit so here are the photos of my outfitshoot last sunday. 




E. & I had our sunday brunch at the Hilton Vienna Danube so I decided to go for a casual outfit
but still wanted to wear something that was kinda show off. So I went for the typical black and
white outfit and pimped the basics with my mirrored sunnies as usual. As a plain white tee would
have been too boring for me I went with this striped tee instead and combined it with my fave
leather shorts from monki, which you have seen a lot on this blog. 



Still, I wasn't satisfied with my statement so I thought I'd add another print to this outfit and 
combined the stripes with another black and white skull print. 

 




A little goes a long way is not my style. Even less is this the style that my friends wanna rock. 
You'll recognize the little pins and the hat I'm wearing here. Yep, I was basically pimped by
my friends. 


 




wearing // striped tee MANGO leather shorts, chelsea boots MONKI oversized blazer VINTAGE
hat PRIMARK #PIMPEDBYFAVEBABEEMI sunnies SUNNIES STUDIOS accessories 
#PIMPEDBYSIRLNC


#TEAMOFS 10/14

PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Katja K. Sabando, Jimbeam Villacorte
CREATIVE DIRECTED by Lance Mendoza
ACCESSORIZEDBY: Emina Babic & Lance Mendoza




No comments:

Post a Comment