Sunday, March 29, 2015

VICE VERSA

 

Hey everyone! I just arrived in Vienna last night and went straight to the two year celebration of 
O V E R D O $ E. I'm tuckered out and I actually have to write my thesis. Before I start with getting
things done, I just wanted to post this quick and belated post of what I wore on day two of my week 
in London. I told you that I decided to be more happy to try out new things when it comes to clothing,
but on that day, it was really hard for me because I've packed my things before. Most of the items that
I carried with me in my suitcase and that also would keep me warm were black. On this day I had to 
stick to my all-blacks and tried to overlay all the blacks with my two sided poncho I got in Florence a
few months ago. 




If you read my last post, you will recognize, that I have the same problem like when I wore my cape. 
Not comfy to wear this bag to a poncho (or cape) at all. 








Told you that this would be a super-quick post. Allright, gotta start with today's to-do-list. More
outfits, hauls and videos from London coming soon! <3 

wearing// ripped jeans MANGO basic knitwear PRIMARK maxi-trench H&M poncho ? in 
FLORENCE chelsea boots MONKI bag MARC BY MARC JACOBS

No comments:

Post a Comment