Thursday, February 5, 2015

FURRY TAIL


Heeeelllooo Hellooo!
Yessss ! I finally managed to shoot a new outfit. Work and university had kept me pretty busy
and I was literally counting the days down knowing that I have 2 weeks off work. This week
I decided to dedicate the whole week to myself just to relax a little bit. Me-time of course always
includes dedicating some time to this blog. I'm really not happy about the fact, that I can't manage
to post on a regular basis but I really try my best to do so. Well, enough of that. Ooooon to todays
outfit:




I have to say that I've really had enough of these cold days here in Vienna. Not only that I really
hate wrapping myself into winter clothes. Yesterday I made one stupid  mistakes by dropping off
almost all of my coats at the dry cleaning without even thinkin' about what I'm going to wear the next
days. Well, that's why I had to stick to this leather jacket today. Knowing that I'd be freezing I layered
up three layers underneath. As one scarf just wasn't working I decided to put my furry scarf on.

This furry tail is a vintage piece I found in my mom's closet and now call mine. This piece was
giving my outfit a touch of a russian scout (yap that's how I'd describe it). It might look like a little
key piece but this little thing has really keeping me warm today. I would also have added my fave
leather gloves to this outfit but I lost them the other day :(




Also I want to introduce you all to the new baby of the family: Baby MJ. I was definitely planning
on buying a black bag but I was specifically looking for one with a zip as somebody almost pinched
some stuff from me the other day (go to hell!). Aside from that I was looking for the perfect size of 
my black bag. So I decided to go with this Too Hot To Handle Tote in black.





What I enjoyed most is, that I was finally able to take this photos with the one I started this thing.
Pics were taken by Katja today. Thanks again KitKat! Well, stay tuned for the next post.. Something
leaps in my mind right now.

xx

wearing:// jacket H&M knit top ASOS maxi skirt VINTAGE (grannies closet) faux fur scarf vintage
(mom's closet) camel scarf H&M chelsea boots MONKI tote bag MARC BY MARC JACOBS
rings &OTHERSTORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment