Friday, February 6, 2015

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?


Happy Friday everyone, 

since yesterday's outfit post included my new bag I thought why not show you what's in it?
 I was was thinking about doing a what's in my bag post for a long time but to be honest
I thought that this is like the sanctuary of every woman. Now I think that I reached the point where
I don't really care anymore because I'm already sharing everything I do with all of my readers.
With showing you what I carry with me I feel like sharing something personal with you.  

Also was considering doing a video for you guys but seriously - Let's stick to pictures first. Videos 
might follow soon :)

So let's get started and see what's in my bag ...


 Just in case you haven't seen yesterdays post (click here) yet: This is the Too Hot To Handle Tote bag
from Marc by Marc Jacobs in black. 






#1 
First thing I carry with me almost every day is my iPad Mini just in case I want to publish a post
when I'm on the go or download some files I might need for my studying. Still looking for a keyboard
for that one just to make life easier when working on some blogposts. Any recommendations? Just
leave them in the comment section.


#2

Second thing I have to have with me every day is my planner. Seriously. I am totally lost without
my planner. My to-do-lists, my appointments and also my ideas are written down in this little black 
book. I know I might as well use iCal or the google calendar but I find it more comfortable just to
stick to this old school planners. 


#3

Sunnies are a daily essential. When I leave the house without having them with me I make sure
to find a way to get me some. As soon as there are just some sun rays in sight i will put my
glasses on. And if the sun is hiding you'll probably see me wearing my sunnies anyways. If I forget
my sunnies at home and can't manage to get a pair for some reason I either have to go home, buy a
new pair or have the badest mood on earth for the rest of the day. I don't know what it is but I find
that a pair of sunglasses add something mysterious to your personality and can round up your
outfit easily. I just feel more comfortable wearing them. I picked up these pair on one of my trips
in Berlin from &otherstories.



#4 

Ok this looks kinda gross and I definitely have to clean this brush right after I finished this post.
But every girl carries at least one or two SOS make up items in her bag. I got this cute little make
up bag from my mom which fits into every bag (except for my clutches of course). My go-to items
in this make up bag are: pressed powder, lip balm, 2 lipsticks (1 nude and 1 red shade), mascara, an
eyeliner pen and concealer. I carry more than one or two items with me just because this is everything
I might need to make some touch-ups during the day. But writing this post I just realize that I never
really do touch up my make up except for my lipstick. I just feel the need to carry everything in my
bag because I often find myself in situations where I have to take double-shifts and have to sleep in
the hotel for just one or two hours before starting my day at work. Even without too much sleep,
everyone still wants to look fresh so yap, that's why I have all these things with me.


Next to the make up bag you see my addiction and the ultimate hand cream on earth! I use the one
from La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand. It smells soooo good and keeps your hands smooth. One of
the other benefits of this cream is that it sets very quickly and takes also good care of your cuticles.
Sometimes I also remove my cuticle on the go with the help of this magic cream.


#5

Ok I am really proud to say that I actually found this in my bag because my friends and I used to 
talk about this a lot. Our parents would always say that all girls need to have tissue paper in their 
bags and actually they are totally right. I don't know if it's only my circle of friends but most of the
girls I know just don't (or they do only if they have a cold). Funny thing is that I always ask one of 
the boys for a tissue paper because I can tell for sure that he has some in his pocket (you know who
you are). 
What I really like to have in my bag is hand sanitizer. I mean come on it can really be gross out there.
Just tike to take this with me just to feel clean throughout the day.


#6

Well, well. I prefer using hair brushes but I carry a comb in my bag just because it's not as bulky
as hair brushes. In combination to that I like to have a travel size dry shampoo with me. I have the
bad habit of running late and if I don't find the time to wash my hair I need to clean the mess on my
head up as a backup plan. It's not that I don't have the time to wash my hair in that situations. It's
more that I don't have the time to blow dry them or let them air dry. I usually wash my hair every
day so I only use this to get rid of the oiliness. The thing about dry shampoos is that I have like a
love-hate relationship to them. I just like the fact that your hair feels and smells like you washed it
and looks fresh, but actually you still feel gross by knowing that you didn't wash your hair. Who's
with me in this? Btw, the one I'm using was recommended by one of my best friends and is the
Baptiste dry shampoo.


#7

On to the essentials of life: My phone, my power bank and my cam. There's nothing more to say. 
I know u feel me.


#8

 Thanks to this post I realized that I have to stock up my all-time-fave perfume. This one is by Chloè.
 Lol.. obviously. It has this nice powdery smell. I also love Chloè Love but I 
think that this is like my signature perfume. 


#9 

Ok here you see my keys and also the key card for entering our team member entrance at work.
My home keys have this key chain with a little pouch where I like to keep my coins. In the MK
wallet I keep some of my cards, actually only the ones I use every day like my debit card. I really
don't like carrying cash around. And then.. there's only one black little leather thing left that looks
like a card holder. Actually it is a little purse where I keep something than can help out once a month
if you know what I mean. #girlproblems


#10

Don't judge! Yes these are cigarettes and a lighter and yes I do smoke. The white/pink little 
container you see is a container for my contacts. Just in case I have to take them out. Actually
a cool thing I got from my optician in the Philippines. In the container you also have a little bottle
where you can keep a little amount of the contact liquid just in case. 

I also always carry gum with me. And the pink leather card holders just include a lot of cards like
my team member card, library cards and some loyalty cards and membership cards.

Earphones! Same as sunnies! If I forget them at home you better don't talk to me the whole day.
Music is everything and I can't even sit still without listening to music while I'm studying. I wake
up and turn the music on. I shower and turn the music on. I eat and that's the only time where the 
TV is on. I go to sleep and need to listen to some slow jams to fall asleep. If I forget my earphones 
I know that it will be a bad bad bad bad bad bad day. 


Sooo that's pretty much it. These are my main items I carry with me every day. I hope that you
enjoyed this post. I feel like everything that I carry with me is like a reflection to my personality.
So I feel that everyone who reads this gets to know me a little better.

Enjoy your weekend everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment