Friday, March 27, 2015

CAPE COMPLICATION











I already posted a quick preview of this outfit on instagram, so some of you already saw that 
yesterday was cape day. Although capes can round up an outfit while you still can stick to the laid 
back look, I recognized that wearing a cape can be really complicated at some time and if so, this
can annoy you during the whole day. So what's my problem when it comes to wearing this cape?
Well, I didn't have to deal with this problem before, when I was wearing this beautiful piece but 
yesterday I was in rage. The problem is actually not really the cape itself, but it comes along with
wearing it. It's wearing the right bag. It might be easier to wear a cross body bag to this cape, but I'm 
on vacation so the only cross body that I have with me, is too small to put all my stuff inside, that I 
wanna take with me when I'm on the go all day long.  I was carrying my bag the whole day and the 
cape was slipping down along my arm on one side most of the time. When I tried to wear the bag 
underneath the cape, I looked like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, which was no option for me. I 
already told you that my outfits are not always the most comfortable ones. I didn't even learn from my
 mistake and was wearing a poncho today - so same shit different day. Also, I didn't want to carry it 
around, without putting it on my shoulder because it was too heavy. So if you wanna wear a cape for 
the laid-back look, make sure you can actually wear it on a day or occasion, she you can pair the right 
kind of bag to it, so you actually have the laid-back feeling to your laid-back look. Does anyone else 
has to deal with this problem? If you have suggestions, how to solve it, please let me know. I'll now 
hit the hay to enjoy my second to last day tomorrow here in London, without any signs of fatigue 
which will actually not happen, because I'm tired 24/7 365 days a year. Good night and talk to y'all 
very soon. 

<3

wearing// cape MANGO, leather jacket H&M, oversized basic top old one but find similar on 
SHEINSIDE, scarf H&M, sunnies SUNNIES STUDIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment