Tuesday, March 24, 2015

LAYERS IN LONDON




  



 Just a quick hello from London! Right now I'm back in my hotel room and just wanted to share this
outfit with you, while I'm waiting for my nails to dry. I've been strolling' around all day, realizing 
how much I missed this city. Being in London this week also means layering all week long. I think,
that here, it's totally okay to go crazy when it comes to clothing. But as I wouldn't feel comfortable,
even if I wanted to wear something absolutely extraordinary and freaky, because I'm used to beautiful
but highly sceptical Vienna (people), I just decided to keep it simple and add a little life to it by 
wearing my animal print pants again. I think people in Vienna should try to experiment a little bit
more and should have the guts to do or wear something different. I realized that I was kinda careful
when I picked my outfit today. But that will change as of tomorrow. I really intend to reduce my 
'simple but safe' - outfits. Well, that's it for now. My next post is already going online tomorrow
morning. Can't wait to share my London videos and hauls with you all. So much to share with you, 
even if it's only my second day over here. Don't forget to check out my blogpost (going online at 
9AM) tomorrow! It will be worth it. 

<3 good night 






No comments:

Post a Comment