Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I CAN BE RHUDE TOO


Ohhh yessss! I really missed this! And of course I missed you all! Finally I'm back with another
outfit 'cause I have found some time to shoot it yesterday. Actually I was thinking about posting
this four months ago BUT I really have to pull myself together posting this without freakin' out
completely. If you keep on reading, you will find out the reason why. 



But first, just let me explain why I'm wearing an all-black-outfit again. Spring is here and I still
wanna take the opportunity to layer as much as I can to pull off my layering game one last time. 
And what game is stronger than a badass all-black layering game?

My upcoming posts will be a lot more colorful, I can promise you. So this time I layered my maxi
cardigan with my snake skin optic jacket which I own since I'm 12 years old and threw over my 
black faux fur vest. As you can see I am wearing my RHUDE university shirt. And this shirt is
actually the reason why I didn't want to post this outfit. Not because I don't like it, nope. I think it's 
great and I really love the designs of RHUDE DESIGNS. But if someone made it to almost the top of 
my shit list it's them.

 




I really was impressed when my friend told me about Rhude Designs about a year ago(?).  Some of 
you maybe have seen the blogpost of Johny wearing their bandana shirt I got him for his birthday.
It was my first order and because it was shipped from the US it was obviously taking a little longer
than expected. My present became a belated birthday present but yeah blame it on USPS.

But this time it was different. I ordered 3 RH Baseball Snapbacks for the boys and my university
shirt (which is actually a dress when I wear it but i like it that way). So I placed my order end of 
december and was expecting our order after 2-3 weeks. That's how long I had to wait last time. 
After 3 weeks - still nothing. So I looked up the status of my order on their website and it was still
pending. Fine. Still wasn't blaming them because it all takes a little more time during the festive 
season. When I didn't receive our order after 4 weeks, I checked the status again. Still my order was
pending. The boys also were really impatient and excited for their snapbacks and I definitely wasn't
relaxed about this anymore. If you know me personally, you'll probably know that at this point I 
already was in a rage. So I decided to contact them via e-mail and 'surprisingly' got no reply. Same
thing after my 2nd and 3rd e-mail. I stopped counting my attempts of sending them e-mails. I even
tried three different e-mail addresses and was waiting for weeks for them to reply, wondering if they
already sent the package or not. I was just curious if it got lost in transit or not. Still no reply.
Nothing. Only some pictures on instagram showing the people of RD enjoying their life. After 1 
month of waiting and several e-mails without any response, I checked out my IG. Apparently I wasn't
the only one waiting for their order to arrive for more than one month. So what was going on? I
wasn't quite sure because it only was my second time ordering there, and let's be honest. One year
ago they didn't have that many customers as of now. 

When I was trying to look up related issues I found this: 


Burnin' up with anger, I wrote my dispute via Paypal and all of a sudden RHUDE replied really
quick. After more than a month of ignoring me I got an e-mail with a superficial apology and the 
request to cancel my dispute. Yeah right, F* u. Still the status of my shipment was unfulfilled. My
order wasn't even processed. I explained them that I wouldn't cancel my dispute until I could be
sure that my package would actually arrive. Their replies to my emails were at minute intervals.
Maybe they wet their pants a little bit after being ignorant and boastful with all of their  RHUDENESS. 
They assured me that they have sent my package but it was sent to the wrong address. 
Yeah, right. On USPS tracking displayed, that my package hasn't even left their HQ. Well, of course
there were loads of other lies. Just to shorten up the story a little bit: After apologizing again, and 
sending me the proof of shipment, and adding me to their gifting list, I finally received our order 1,5
months after ordering it. However, adding their 'valued customers' to their gifting list, doesn't really 
mean that they receive a gift as an apology or for all the inconveniences. It only means that you've
been added to a list. I didn't cancel my dispute until the very last day. The question is if I'd actually
have receive the order without writing a dispute. Tbh, I don't think so. Well, after posting this, I 
probably will give this shirt to one of my friends. They're still fans  of RHUDE DESIGNS. You can 
go and check out their designs. They are really great. It's up to you if you wanna waste your time, 
running after your order.  I will never ever order from RHUDE again. 
I think I'm that kind of person. Once you've lost all credit with me, there's no
way back 'cause I can be RHUDE too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment