Tuesday, March 11, 2014

EASY GOING









Lovin' the weather in Vienna right now. Sunny spring days - everything the heart desires. Days like these put me into a good mood especially on my days off. I have to admit that I cut my lecture but ... I know no ifs, ands, or buts. I just didn't feel like it. While we were waiting for Louise after having our first ice cream this season (yay!) we shot todays outfit real quick. I apologize for the poor quality but I didn't have my camera with me and all these pictures were taken with my iPhone. I decided to go for an easygoing outfit today. Almost every piece is from my Berlin haul. Don't get confused with my croc leather piece. These are shorts even if they look like a skirt. My bad I didn't pair them good enough to reveal them but important thing is: they are super comfy. And heck yes! I already can tell you by now that you'll get to see this trench coat on any number of occasions this season just because I fell in love with it.

wearing// top MANGO shorts, kimono MONKI  trench H&M (similar here) sunnies GINA TRICOT snapback was a gift/check out older post here

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment