Monday, March 31, 2014

THIS IS A MENS SHIRT


Just arrived in Paris. Unfortunately this beautiful city didn't welcome us with the best weather.







My cousin was with me and it was her first time to visit Paris but as we took a veeery early flight we 
were too tired to go sightseeing and decided to go for a little shopping tour instead to dope 
ourselves including our energy levels. ;P

 


What you see here is an absolute exceptional state. At least it was. I hate umbrellas. I really do.
But I bought a really cute one in Paris (not the one in the pictures) so maybe that'll change in
future. Btw how about a little Paris Haul Post?







These are not the best pictures but it was really cold as f*** on this day and to that effect i was really not in the mood. But I really love this shirt. I love wearing men's shirts in general. And I wanted to share this outfit with you. I was looking for something comfy (my understanding of comfortable) for the flight. I thought as much that it would be raining on the first day and it would get a little cold so I was layering with a longer black cardigan under my leather jacket. Well as I said, these are not the best pictures from my trip but therefore I'm as much more excited to share my next posts including the better pictures with you. For now I have to hit the bed, turn on the TV for ladies night and get some rest. I don't feel very well and needless to say... I have to work tomorrow. Hope y'all had a good monday! 

wearing//  pants H&M shirt H&M (MENS WEAR) beanie H&M bag ZARA jacket KELYNA Paris

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment