Tuesday, June 3, 2014

WEEKEND TRIP : BUDAPEST

So here's my very late post of our weekend trip to Budapest. So here's what we basically did the
whole weekend long: we enjoyed delicious food and went shopping
As we spent most of the time catching up some good girltalk there are just a few pictures but
still: I hope you enjoy them! (and I admit it - I was a little lazy taking pictures)

 


our treat from the Hilton Budapest


we arrived late in the evening so we decided to order food from room service



and we ordered way too much food ...








 


 



the view from the executive lounge and my fave view for the whole weekend !


enjoying our breakfast on the terrace of the executive lounge just because i couldn't get enough of the beautiful view.



love at first sight!










No comments:

Post a Comment