Saturday, January 10, 2015

NEVER SEEN NUDES




Yes, I live in my own chaos and yes I somehow totally forgot to publish this outfit which was taken
in summer. It's 2AM and I'm going through all the photos for OFS right now and suddenly I see this.
Thought why not share this as a 'throwback'. Last year was a year full of overthinking, lots of work
and little sleep. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining but this is the proof that I have to get 
myself together and organize myself better. "Prioritize wisely". This is what a good friend of mine 
told me just yesterday. I think this will be my motto for January. (Yes for January because I
know that I can't stick to what I say now for the rest of the year). 
Sometimes it's hard to get life together. Family, friends, work, university and fun. 
The last few months I was really enjoying life and got a little lost between the fun times and work.
Studying last minute for my exams did not bring me to where I stand now. Sharing my new year's 
-or let's call it a "next month's" resolution with y'all just now because I got a little time to think about
my goals. Nevermind. Not here to complain or deliver a sermon. Just wanted to publish this outfit 
from summer (oh summer pleaseeee come back!!)






Basically just paired some nudes in contrast to my all-black-outfits because it felt like more 
appropriate for summer. Please don't mind my chaotic air-dried hair. Already posted this 
comfy light pants in my CANDY CRUSH post. Actually do not have much to say right now. 
As I said, it's 2AM and I just wanted to share this outfit with you. 
 Off to bed now :) Good night.
xx

photos: Kirstin C. Dabu


No comments:

Post a Comment