Tuesday, September 17, 2013

MQ VIENNA FASHION WEEK & FAUX FOX pres.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
FAUX FOX VIP & Press Fashion Brunch
misspelled but who cares ? :) thanks for having us <3
seating
Mark - the busy bee
spotted but blurred :(- the beauty behind www.fashiontweed.com


With my good friend Marc - please ignore the trashcan in the background

All pictures by this beautiful lady Katja K. Sabando <3

So I had another reporting job. This time at the Vienna Fashion Show. Faux Fox Magazine presented three local designers. SCHIRACH+ROSENTHAL, MILK and MARK&JULIA
We had the opportunity to be there earlier for Faux Fox Fashion Brunch. I really enjoyed the show. The designers are young, unique different and fresh. Unfortunately we had to take most of the pictures landscape because of the format we use for CITY & LIFE Magazine. You can read the article here (german).
My highlights of each collection? 
I loved the colors and the rebellious style of SCHIRACH+ROSENTHAL - especially the bomber jackets.
I would wear each and every dress by MILK just because I love black and the pieces are so classy. 
MARK&JULIA feat. CVD Bodychains got me with their effortless style. I fell in love with all of the bodychains. Just the perfect sophisticated accessories to give the outfits the perfect kick. 

Thanks for having us Faux Fox! Much love. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment