Monday, September 30, 2013

WANDERLUST






I was born and raised in Vienna but usually I'm flying back 'home' to the Philippines like once in a year or every second year. To be honest, there was a point where I didn't want to spend my money on flying back that often because I wanted to see the rest of the world too. But last year was the first year where I wasn't able to fly home and I am really really homesick. I remember one of the best trips to the Philippines back in 2007. I stayed there for five weeks and it was the most different trip to the Philippines I've ever had. Normally I'm staying in Manila and Lubao, I fly to another island and come back after a week beeing at the beautiful beach. This time: Just five weeks full of travelling, beach bums, hiking, drinking and having a good time.
I miss my family, I miss the malls but what I definitely am not missing is the insane traffic there. I am planning to do my internship there so I can live there for a longer term.
Can't wait to be home again.

BTW: the pictures were not edited at all :D

<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment