Monday, November 4, 2013

PIONEERS FESTIVAL 2013







Enjoying the Photobox





Pionerd








Oxygen in a fancy way

The fancy location - the academy




Pioneers Rocks













with my new pionerd tee


missed this cutie !


Halloween afterparty at elysium - tryin' to bring a little waldorf to this party

decided to show the real me






This was the PIONEERS FESTIVAL 2013 and it was epic ! Two days. National and international entrepreneurs were brought together. The super fancy location - the Hofburg Palace- was just the perfect place for this amazing event. Great speakers gave inspired speeches and the people from the start-ups were on fire in the pitches. More than 2,000 attendees enjoyed this amazing and well-organized event. Food and drinks for everyone, enjoyable afterparties, meeting the robot 'Daniel' and meeting inspiring people ... It was just incredible. My highlight was to enjoy the presentation of my good friend Emina. She did such an amazing job and I'm soooo proud to have her as a friend. I was a little worried that I have to stay at home just because I was in the hospital for three days. I'm happy that I did not miss this years Pioneers Festival. If you want to know more please visit this site

 <3 Thanks Emi for having me

No comments:

Post a Comment