Friday, May 2, 2014

SURVIVOR







I'm a survivor. At least I think I did look like one the other day. And luckily I also survived taking 
my exam that day (BTW. I passed that one! Whoop!). So this is what I wore when I went to the 
 campus and I have to admit that I hated (!) this blouse (which looks more like a dress on me) since 
the very moment it arrived. For my taste it was too long and I was actually thinkin' about shortening 
it.  I guess that's what you have to deal with when you shop online. And I'm not that kinda 
person that would just send it back. I'd rather keep it in my closet until I clear out my whole
wardrobe without even wearing it. I'm happy I kept the lenght of the blouse and I think I  finally 
found the perfect combination that works for me. 



 
 
I thought layering it with this faux leather vest and my oversized knitwear would just give the very
classic blouse a casual touch. In case you're asking yourself what the point of the headpiece is. I'm 
desperately trying to grow out my bangs for summer and my bangs have this narky medium-length 
at the moment. I would love to trim my bangs again but let's face it. It can get very hot, sticky 
and most of all inconvenient. And now that I'm flying to home to the Philippines my 
summer is starting in ONE day ! :)



I already told you that my outfits are not very convenient most of the time. Not this one!
Super comfy and I really love every single piece of it (even the blouse). I also like the combination
of the different fabrics and different length.


Did you see my preview post on Facebook or Instagram? If so, you should have noticed, that we
were two persons in the preview picture. So I'm sure there will be another post tomorrow !
Stay tuned ! Gotta hit the hay now. There's still a lot of packing to do on my last day before vacay
starts. Good night y'all! I'll catch up with you tomorrow (with part two of this post).

<3
wearing// faux leather vest, blouse MANGO knitwear ?  pants H&M loafers
ALDO sunnies GINA TRICOT headpiece ?  wishbone necklace MARC BY MARC JACOBS 

pictures by the lovely Katja Kay Sabando

No comments:

Post a Comment