Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WHEN I'M IN A HURRY



THIS is what I look like when I'm running late. The easiest thing to do is to grab something that
already stands out (regardless of whether it be something with pattern or colors). If you want to level up your
game in that short space of time that's left just grab  something that is made out of some good noticeable fabric.
I chose my faux
leather skirt.
















So this is what I wore for the YLVA Beta collection presentation. I was really tired because I had to 
work late hours and had to hurry because Katja was already waiting for me so we could head
to the interview. I don't wear this jumper a lot but I really like the squiggly print on it. It kinda 
reminds me of givenchy. Well, this is just a quick outfitpost. I'm already excited about my 
upcoming posts because it was really fun shooting it. Stay tuned ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment