Sunday, August 17, 2014

WHITE AND BRIGHT



A bright outfit can brighten your whole day & as you might see in the pictures it was not the sunniest
day in Vienna. Occasions where I wear sneakers AND wear my hair tied up at the same time ?...That
really doesn't occur very often .. of which more later.

 


Yes. It was about time that I buy myself sneakers again. I really wasn't planning on that but when I 
saw this cute beautiful and summery yellow I just had to get them. I think I might get used to wearing
these comfy kinda shoes literally step by step.

 


And yes I know that white can be one of the most unflattering colors to wear but seriously who cares?
As long as you don't feel off-color wear what you want... And if don't feel good about wearing my
 hair tied up then I don't. Now why's that? I have a round face and I like to frame it wearing my hair
loose. The other thing is that I really hate getting these marks of your hair tie and that's all.



With that said I wish you all a wonderful sunday evening and a good start into a new week! Be good.
Do good. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment