Sunday, August 24, 2014

SUNDAY SUIT


Okay, ... I finally had some time to upload the pictures we took last sunday. Told you that teamOFS
has a new member now. Actually wanted to take pictures with this guy a long time ago. Who is he?
This is Gene - one of the few who supported me with this blog-thing the most. He was and still is
one of the persons pushing me when I feel insecure about this. It was a big step for me to go
online with the blog but now it's my baby and I enjoy writing and posting every single post
for ONEFAUXSEVEN.




 

When you look at the pictures, you will think that he is the most serious person on earth. LOL.
As if! Once you meet him you'll never stop laughing EVER AGAIN. He is one of the craziest guys
 I know here in Vienna, very outgoing and kind of shameless - still in a good way. This
characteristics reflect in his sense of style. His style is classy but "with an edge".
That's what he likes to call it.



 I really enjoyed taking this photos with Gene and the more I enjoy hangin' out with this guy.
Already told you that it was the most relaxing sunday long-since. Thank you again to the one
and only Katja Kay S. for the amazing pictures. If you want to see more of his style or if you're
curious about the details on his outfit check out my upcoming post. 

Well, gotta go and pack my suitcase now. I'll try to post the details on his outfit while I'm waiting
for boarding tomorrow. Because finally ... IT'S TIME FOR VACATION !
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment