Monday, September 1, 2014

MEET THE FASHIONLONER

Hello everyone! I'm back in cold Vienna after spending seven days in santorin where I enjoyed the sunny weather with a temperature of 35-38°C. 

Before I started my vacay I promised you that I'll try to upload the details of Gene's outfit while I'm waiting for boarding. Well, ... The truth is that I preferred to take a nap instead. #SORRYNOTSORRY. 

After a perfect and relaxing first day I found some time to still get some shit done for my thesis even 
if I was on vacay. As I was chillin' by the pool all by myself (which I loveeeed) I decided to put this
post online. But there was a major problem. Seriously. The internet connection was working fine 
during the day and as soon as I wanted to upload the pictures the wifi connection kept messing up.



So here are the details and some more solo shots of Gene's outfit. If you want to see more go follow
his blog and meet THE FASHIONLONER.










 

wearing // top COS blazer & trousers H&M scarf MARC BY MARC JACOBS shoes VANS


No comments:

Post a Comment