Thursday, March 3, 2016

OFS INSPIRED OUTFIT: MADONNA BLOGGER AWARD 2016

OFSINSPIRED OUTFIT: MADONNA BLOGGER AWARD

If you follow me on Snapchat (@yasmeendabu), you may have seen, that I posted like the longest snapchat story the other
 day. I was attending the Madonna Blogger Award and it was an amazing night. Since I was really busy having a blast 
with the girls and boys, I wasn't able to take pictures of my outfit of that night. So I looked up some similar pieces for 
you. Actually the weather was the worst, so there was no freakin' way of wearing a dress. Since I already had my little 
black dress on, I had to change and grabbed my striped culottes, which I just posted recently. Still having the dress on, 
while I was putting on my pants, it turned out to be the perfect combination and made my life a lot easier because I didn't 
have to think about what I was going to wear for the top part. When I feel unsure about being underdressed, I always put 
my Valentinos on because they really upgrade the most casual look. It was an unforgettable night and at this point I want 
to congratulate all the winners again, especially Edisa (disicouture.com) for best in fashion (and for sharing your moment
 with us) and Raphaela (heartblood.com) for best in newcomer!  All the nominated bloggers are amazing people and I'm 
glad we all had a blast! Thank you for that fun night.

Oh and you can check out the products, that I used for make-up that night here

xx




2 comments:

  1. Great outfit...and the shoes tho! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love ! Although my shoes were in danger that night haha.. This floor was not made for heels right? xx

      Delete