Tuesday, March 1, 2016

SOFT PINK COAT: LAID BACK LOOK


The days are starting to get a little bit longer and I can't wait for spring. I know it still be might be 
a little too cold for what I'm wearing, but I never really separate my wardrobe into summer and 
winter clothes. I like layering but if I don't feel like it so I'd rather get a freakin' cold instead of 
keeping myself warm. And that's exactly what happened a few days ago. I wanted to wear my 
latest pickup from Berlin so bad, and had to spend 5 days in bed. Nevermind. I keep telling myself
that a flunami got me.








I'm always the one that doesn't put something warm on because I only get cold like few and far 
between. That's why most of my coats and jackets are lightweight like this soft pink coat I've been
loving to wear lately. I find it so easy to combine it because that soft pink matches like every 
washing of my denims. Pairing it with my white leather flats just made the whole outfit the perfect
laid-back look I was going for. Even if it's too early and not that time of the year yet, I think that 
a colorful look like this is the perfect transition outfit from winter to spring days. 

I can guarantee you that you'll be seeing this coat a lot on the blog in my upcoming posts. I have so
many pieces I want to combine with it. I already have a Blair Waldorf inspired look in mind. That
was actually my first thought when I saw this coat. This loose fit is not exactly the typical Queen B 
style, but I was thinking of this cute combination that really got me when I was still watching Gossip
Girl. She was wearing this pink (it was more like a fuchsia) coat, and combined it with a deep purple
blouse. For the bottom parts she went for another shade of pink. In case it doesn't ring a bell right
now, don't worry. I'll be posting the look very soon. 

I feel like every girl has a little pink in her – even the ones, that are usually going for the all-black 
look, like me. Just keep in mind, that you pick the right shade that matches your skin tone. Find your
ideal pink. Don't be afraid to wear color. Just make sure you don't overdo it. I find it very easy
because a white top always works with every shade of pink. Keeping it simple doesn't mean that you
shouldn't dare to take a risk though. Since I'm going all crazy over the Blair Waldorf look, her style's
the ultimate proof that you don't always have to go monochrome with colors. 


Look: 
dress blouse/shirt FOREVER 21 old (similar here)
mom jeans PAZZO JEANS PH  (similar here)
light coat NEW YORKER old collection (similar here and here)
leather flats KAY SHOES HKG (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment