Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BORDEAUX BOUCLÈ


  





Wearing Bouclè Blazer MANGO Kate Moss  Jumpsuit ZARA Bag MANGO Shoes DE NARDI Italy Necklace Marc by Marc Jacobs

So I finally had a weekend off duty.
My younger cousin picked me as his godmother for his confirmation which we celebrated last saturday. I'm flattered but I already feel kinda old lol.
I really enjoyed the family get-together and it was good to see everyone. I've been working a lot lately not just in the hotel but also for the C&L magazine - Btw I'll post the links for the next 'beauty miniseries' in one of the upcoming posts :). To be honest I really needed to catch up on some sleep and I did! That's why my post is a little latish.

Pictures Marc Cortez (his brother) 
My cousin Marc takes awesome pictures but is also a talented singer and guitarist. His band is called A Screaming Symphony
Genres: Rock Pop Funk Punk
Their song Future Smiles is such a catchy song and instantly puts me in a good mood !

No comments:

Post a Comment