Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ON THE GO

hey guys,

just a quick hello from the inner city of vienna !


Wearing
Blouse, Skirt, Jacket: MANGO
Glasses: MARC BY MARC JACOBS


home-made medusa iced tea


medusas' ravioli risotto

All in all it was a long but enchanting day! My day started with an advertising course at my university. Apart from that the rest of the day was very enjoyable. As my cousin turned 23 recently we had a little get-together. We just decided to enjoy the lovely weather and had some incredible food at the "Medusa" restaurant/bar. A postprandial walk was badly needed and turned out into a little shopping craze. Sad thing: I left a little earlier because I still got a lotta work to finish.

Even though I just thought of posting a few pics.

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment