Tuesday, May 21, 2013

RED AND SPIKES













wearing// Jacket KELYNA Paris Top PLAINS AND PRINTS  1/2 Leather Leggings, Loafers ZARA

picture// Kirstin D.

Hi guys!
I bought this leather jacket last summer when I was in Nice for a vacation with my friends. I don't know why, but I never wore it until now - not because I regret buying it - it just didn't happen. I've seen a lot of leather jackets there, but I really liked the animal print with the red something inside. 
I think this outfit is a really effortless one but still looks like you actually did care. I think you can never go wrong with black and white. If you want to add a little note on your outfit, just add some pieces that have a bright color, like the red loafers that I got from the kids department. I think that the spikes on the jacket are statement enough so you don't really need accessories. 

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment