Tuesday, January 21, 2014

BACK ON BLACK


 



 



I'm always complaining that I don't have enough time to post my outfits. Well, still short in time but I thought a quick outfit post should be fine. In fact we took this pictures at the University of Vienna. I was on the way to borrow some books. What I hate most about writing my thesis is carrying around these heavy books. No. I can't stay at home. I'm the kind of person that would start cleaning up my room (but not finish it) rather than doing something productive.

Well, what'cha say 'bout my new faux leather skirt I got from the kids department? I have to admit that this is one of the benefits of being a smurf. The kids departments do have such nice and cute garments - most of them for just half of the price I'd normally pay. Well,...they say that you should reflect on the outside what you are on the inside so I felt like dressing all black because I feel dead after all this stress I'm going through. LOL just kiddin'. Just being into black on black lately. If so, I would have to post an cozy pyjama outfit because all I feel is weariness. Besides.. you can't go wrong with black, huh? ;)

wearing// Faux Fur Vest PROMOD, jacket MANGO, blouse Folded & Hung Philippines  , Skirt H&M Kids Department


pictures by Katja K. Sabando

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment