Monday, January 20, 2014

DIAMOND GIRL FOR ONE NIGHT


my diamond girl outfit








5 girls sharing a bathroom as you can see in the back


ready to party - they look amazing .. right ?


 



just had to capture this. girls go to the bathroom in groups.


my (mafia) boss
© Felix Sangalang

© Felix Sangalang

© Felix Sangalang


The good thing about working in a hotel is actually to get ready in a nice room on the 15th floor with a nice view when the yearly kick-off party is taking place there.
And that's exactly what I did. This years motto: Mafia Bosses and Diamond Girls. The only things I had in mind for the last weeks were my thesis and my exams so because of that ...I had nothing to wear.  I had to improvise and pieced everything that I had together to be properly dressed. My necklace turned into a nice headpiece and my LBD did its job. This long gold necklace already gathered dust for almost a year but I'm glad that I don't throw everything away. If I'd do that I'd totally be screwed on this kind of occasions.

I just needed this. Sometimes you just want to dress up and all you need is a good reason to do so. From being a diamond girl for one night, I turned into the greedy monster the next day and enjoyed the delicious buffet breakfast with some of the co-workers. Even If I had to get up a little earlier than I actually was planning to I enjoyed the little get together. So this was my start into my two and a half week vacation. But things are getting more serious now. I told myself to start my vacation more relaxed but I really have to get things done.

So wish me luck. I hope I stay motivated for the next days.

<3

Oh and here are our Photobooth pics:




No comments:

Post a Comment