Saturday, January 11, 2014

WHITE PROBLEMS








I really had to put some thought into buying this coat, just because I'm that kind of person that manages to stain everything I'm wearing. When I wear my white coat I really try to be careful. Today I caught myself thinking about sitting down in the bus twice. Let's be honest. You should feel comfortable in what you are wearing. And that's really hard if you're wearing white. After all you don't want to kick around with stains all over your clothes. Getting this coat from white to off-white can't be avoided. At least I can't think of a clue to this puzzle.  So I worked this out for myself and decided to wash this coat after wearing it two times so I can wear it without tryin' to keep in mind that I have to keep an eye on everything too much.

How do you keep your clothes white?

wearing// coat scarf peplum MANGO shoes ALDO

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment