Friday, March 21, 2014

BECAUSE I'M HAPPY











 


As much as I do love that all black everything game it has to stop by the beginning of spring at the latest. It's the first day of spring and I'm trying to add a little color to my wardrobe again. Apart from that it's International Happiness Day (well.. it was .. 45 min ago). They say that this day is a day where we should be happy and enjoy life. I'm enjoying wearing colors again and I think every day should be a day of happiness.To be honest I kinda had an off day but it turned out to be a good day by seeing a friend I haven't seen in a while. And if nothing else raises your spirit just turn on Pharell's 'Happy' - prolly today's anthem. One can't go wrong with this right?

Allright .. I gotsss to gooo. AM shift is calling in a few hours.

<3

wearing// Jeans ZARA sandals PRIMARK blouse MANGO cardigan STRADIVARIUS sunnies GINATRICOT
Today marks more than just the first official day of spring, it’s also International Happiness Day. So what exactly is International Happiness Day? Just what it sounds like, a day to be happy!
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1179326/international-happiness-day-just-in-time-for-the-first-day-of-spring/#sCg5tkdWygfha6W6.99

2 comments: