Monday, March 3, 2014

HAIRRRDAY ERRRDAY




I feel like my hair is gettin' lighter every day but it's alright with me. At first I didn't even notice but when people keep askin' you the same question 'bout your hair you start to think about it and in the end you're absolutely convinced of it. When it comes to the color of my hair I love to experiment. Even if I don't like it at the beginning I drift to like it from the moment on when I already changed my hair color. And as y'all know I bleached my hair not long ago and went brunette again. Now I regret goin' darker again because what I really wanted is to see how I'd look like with a peroxide blonde.
It might not be everyones taste but I saw it on Jadene M. and fell in love with it right away. But going brighter again would take its time and I think probably its time to give my hair the rest they need. For now I'm fine with the color that most of the people think works best for me. Hazelnut with some highlights. Now I have my bangs and I don't know if I should keep them or let them grow out. For me it works fine because they give my round face a good shape but I know this hair style won't work for me during hot summer days. I don't want my bangs to stick to my forehead and growing them out would also take time. So what to do? I need to keep in mind that my bangs have to go through this medium length. So with that all said I think there are people out there having serious problems.

Hope you all had a good start into this week.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment