Tuesday, March 25, 2014

ONE(FAUXSEVEN) YEAR




 
 



















Goooood moorning !
Balloons? Maybe you've seen that ONEFAUXSEVEN joined Facebook a week ago. Actually I started this blog exact one year ago today  with my first blogpost about my Paris trip back then. It's 3AM and right now I'm on my way to the airport 'causeeee I'm flying to Paris - the city where it all started. At first I was a little wary about starting this blog but I'm really happy I did. So for this occasion I did a little outfit shoot with my cousin. You've seen this skirt before in one of my older posts (BEFORE THE DAY I DIE). This time I paired the skirt with a purple trench coat that I bought when I was 16 years old. So this outfit is kinda purplish huh? Some of you may know that purple used to be my favourite color (I was a user of a purple phone, I own a tee with a 'I <3 violet' -print aaaaaand I even had purple extensions!) and I slowly start falling for it again - for the color, not the extensions. 
What do you think about this outfit? What do you think about the blog so far? I have to admit that I wish I had more time for my posts -especially my outfit posts but I think in my posts so far it doesn't go without notice that I'm busy working and studying at the same time. Anywayyyyssss...

If you'd like to see more and stay up to date go and like my Facebook page if you haven't already. I gotta go now. I'll keep you updated about my days in Paris.

Happy one(fauxseven) year ! yayyy! 

Muuuch loooove <3

No comments:

Post a Comment