Wednesday, December 4, 2013

FESTIVE RED














Felt like posting a new outfit to try out my new camera. So here are the first test shots. Not bad right ? I think the results could be a little better. I bought the new accessory yesterday so we just used the auto-mode today just because I was to lazy to check on the options. Actually I should do that so I can take advantage of the functions for better results. I'm just not sure when exactly this is going to happen. As you can see I have my Macbook with me. I was on the way to starbucks to get some uni stuff done. Did not have much success - this time not because I'm a lazy bum but just because I have big problems with continuing on writing my paper right now. I'm not going into detail. So Vic and I just decided to do some christmas shopping instead. Surprise. We ended up with buying absolutely nothing.  The stores and streets were too crowded and I hate nothing more than that. It's not even weekend. Where are all these people coming from? I think this year I will end up ordering each and every christmas and birthday gift.

wearing// coat MANGO knitwear MANGO ripped jeans PRIMARK shoes ZARA MacBook Case MARC BY MARC JACOBS

No comments:

Post a Comment