Wednesday, December 11, 2013

NAVY BLUE











Okay Starbucks, seriously ? Where's my red cup ? My Toffee Nut Latte tastes good but would taste better in a red cup. I was hoping for some christmas spirit when I get my coffee and got this plain white cup to-go. For the first time I'm not excited 'bout christmas. I bought all of my presents online. Not quite sure why I don't care about christmas right now. Let's hope that I'm in a more christmassy mood within the next few days. There's a lot going on at work and university right now so I can't wait for the holidays to come. Good thing is that I don't have to spend this christmas eve' at the office like last year. It really was the worst x-mas I've ever had. We actually planned to have a good time at work and to make the best out of it but ended up with no food because our plan was to order and guess what - everything was closed. Already looking forward to spend some time with the family though.

I know. I really need to get an appointment to get my hair done! The thing is... I'm having trouble making a decision. Go back to being brunette, stay with this color or even go a little brighter ? I've been thinking a lot about my hair lately haha. More than I probably should. I really need to set my mind as THAT will never do! Hmm..HELP ! Having trouble with my hair color I decided to go with a navy blue outfit today and put that navy blue jacket on a navy blue blouse.

wearing// fur vest PULL AND BEAR jacket RIVER ISLAND (older collection) blouse MANGO bag FURLA



No comments:

Post a Comment