Wednesday, December 4, 2013

NEW ACCESSORY






It's freakin' cold here in Viena and I told myself to stay at home on my days off work to catch up on some sleep. But as the sun was out I decided to go out
 and have lunch with the bff. We went to one of my favorite restaurants in the inner -city to have some greek food and went for a good coffee afterwards. AND THEN i got myself a little something. I was really pissed when I came back from milan. My iPad does its job but the pictures were really not satisfying. And I did not have a camera with me. I considered buying a SLR but I wanted a camera that I can carry with me every day. So I bought myself a Canon Powershot N. I really love it so far. The quality is really good and it's so cute and tiny! Best thing: I can transfer the pictures from the camera directly to my iPhone or computer via WiFi. I also tried filming with it and I'm impressed so far. Maybe it's just because my old camera sucks balls. People who know me also know that I love taking pictures. There was a time when I captured every single moment and at the end of the day I had about thousands of pictures. It's just like keeping a journal for me.

Stay tuned for some new outfitposts with my new baby accessory. (I also smell a new menswear post any time soon ;P) 
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment