Monday, December 23, 2013

RHELIEF


I'm always excited when I'm expecting a delivery from the post man. This time he brought me this  RHOD RHELIEF bracelet that I got myself as an early christmas present. Not only that I love the jewerly by the talented Rhoxanne Villasenor but also a huge amount of sales will be donated to UNICEF to help thousands filipinos back there.

Christmas is the season if giving and sharing. Do a good deed !

You should also drop by at the KAPIT BISIG - LINKING ARMS event on sunday Dec, 29th 2013 where you can get the latest collections of our young, dynamic and fresh viennese designers.
For more information check out the KAPIT BISIG link.

Gotta run now. Last chance to get some baked potato at the christmas market today.

Have a blessed christmas everyone !

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment