Saturday, April 5, 2014

PICTURE PERFECT PARIS






Okay. You may have read in my last post, that we decided to go shopping on our first day. So
we had to do almost all the sightseeing on one day - on our last day in Paris.
We already visited the eiffel tower the day before (maybe i'll post the rest of the pictures as
a Paris recap) but there is no better view to this major beauty than the beautiful square 
Place du Trocadéro.

 


Yaap. That's where we started. At this point I have to warn my readers that this post
contains a loooooot of pictures. I mean cmon. Three asians visiting a beautiful city. What else to
expect? For those who are already sick of my Paris stories - I'm not upset if you just
scroll over down real quick ;P
Details on the outfit will be added at the end of this post.









Right? This view is breathtaking. Fountains, sunlight, bulls and the eiffel tower.
The perfect start into our last day.









It was my cousins big dream to go to Paris since she moved to Vienna.
I guess she can check this off her bucket list now. It was really delightful to see her this happy.




Of couse I had to take advantage of this beautiful location and weather and asked my cousin Dominic 
(you my know him from one of my older posts FRESH DG) to take the detail shots real quick.
Btw. YAYY for red nails after a long time as I'm not allowed to
wear colored nail polish at work :( bohoo !






Our next stop was the Louvre Museum. Unfortunately we didn't have enough time to go inside. 
Too bad for my cousin Michelle, because Dominic and I have been there already in one of 
our last stays in Paris.





SHOUTOUT TO MY SELF-TIMER for taking a better picture of the three of us than 
some people we've asked during our whole stay in Paris. 
Don't get me wrong. Still thankful my dearest strangers ;P


Oh yessss ! This was the highlight of the day. We took a ride on the carousel. 
At first people were laughing at us, even the ticket seller ! But then a lot of people
decided to buy a ticket too, so Mr. ticket seller better be thankful huh?
If you want to see a video then go visit my IG.



I think I'll be posting all the iPhone pictures in my recap post. It would be a shame if I didn't
post them because look how happy we are!




But the recap post will have to wait! First things first.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed this mini-vacay! 
Gotta go continue my research for a paper now and then go ahead and study for my exam. 
Just took a little break to finally show you my pictures so you guys do not have to be
hacked off 'bout my Paris claptrap anymore.

wearing// tweed Jacket MANGO jumpsuit w/ leather detail, ankle boots w/ gold heel ZARA sunnies &OTHERSTORIES midriff bulge SELFMADE (I'm allowed to joke about this, you shouldn't. - just kiddin'. Am I really kiddin?) 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment