Thursday, April 17, 2014

ET BLANC EN NOIR

 




Today's weather was just perfect for talking a walk with my dad and buy some easter goodies
for the kiddos in our big family. It also was the first time that my dad took my outfit photos.
Let's see if he did a good job:









Over the last while I wore too much color anyway to get the spring feeling but it didn't feel
like spring in recent days at all so I just felt like posting a simple black and white outfit by
sharing a few black and white pictures today.








The pieces of this outfit should be familiar to you because I wore each of this pieces in at least 
one of my posts. 
 


So my dad did a pretty good job on taking this pictures considering that it was the first time ever
that he took outfit photos using my mini canon. So credits go to this old man:

I really don't know why this picture has this sepia-toned effect. Before uploading this picture it was black and white? Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment