Sunday, April 13, 2014

THE EMOJI-LADY DRESS


As I already mentioned on Facebook I know I've been MIA the last couple of days. But it was a
pretty insane week. Studying and taking exams are not my favourite things to do on my days
off work. Hopefully the end of my student days is coming pretty soon. But there's also a
good thing I wanna share with you instead of whining the whole time... It's been a long time since
 I took a job from C&L magazine but I will do another report and  interview pretty soon. The last
job I did was at the Vienna Fashion Week and that was back in autumn. Since then I had a lot
 going on being a full-time student besides working I didn't have the chance to do other jobs for
the magazine.  Anyways... I came home from work and just wanted to share this outfit with you 
real quick since I've been missing out posting lately. Once again - My apologies.





I bought this dress on my last trip to London because I was actually looking for a maxi skirt which
is hard to find when you're 1,47m 'tall'. I ended up with this dress because I just couldn't find the 
right skirt. I hardly wear it because when I look at it, it reminds me of this emoji on the iPhone.
We all know the dancing lady in the red dress. On the other day I was really longing for summer
and just felt like wearing this dress again. I just didn't want to be overdressed just walking through 
the city streets and paired it with my fave jacket from Mango that you probably already recognize
from some of my last posts - because I really wear this jacket nine times out of ten.


 



My rings became my daily essentials but there's a new one in the bling-family. I've already posted 
the inter nos ring in my last post (Candy Crush). If you missed that post check it out (:
I used to love wearing earrings back in the days but then got annoyed by losing to many of them until I
stopped wearing them. These wings are one of the last earring purchases so far but I still think that they're
kinda cute (but also very heavy - maybe I'm just used to wearing them anymore).

And now I have to introduce you to my latest obsession: You see this wishbone necklace ? I got this
one at the Marc Jacobs store in Paris. On the first day I was already looking for this wishbone but 
there was no sign of it. I went back on our last day and by pure chance it was the first thing
I saw when I walked into the store. Lucky me ! :)






wearing // dress ?  jacket, earrings MANGO shoes PRIMARK rings (thin) H&M ring (inter nos), plate bracelet, wishbone necklace MARC JACOBS 

pictures taken by Kirstin Claudine Dabu

No comments:

Post a Comment